1st August 2012, 06:31 PM
singhal mani

What is the scope for electronics and telecommunication engineer in PSU exam

what is the scope for an electronics and telecommunication engineer in psu exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  2. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO? -- [New]
  3. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?
  7. Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?
  8. Exam date of PSU entrance exam?
  9. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  10. How to join a good institute for preparation for IES/PSU exam? I am a electronics engineer
  11. What is the date of PSU exam? What is the scope of PSU sector?
  12. What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  13. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  14. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  15. Can I take IT job being an Electronics and Telecommunication graduate?
  16. Last 10 years question papers for section engineer in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Can I appear for PSU exam if I was detailed for 1 subject in 4th semester of B.E?
  18. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
14th August 2012, 05:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for electronics and telecommunication engineer in PSU exam

Candidates who have completed graduation in electronics and telecommunication can apply for jobs in public sector firms such as BSNL, MTNL etc. Most of the firms conducts screening test for recruitment. Graduation along with 60% marks is the requirement for these exams. Organizations such as BHEL, NTPC consider GATE score for recruitment. Apart from this, you can apply for state PSC exams for posts state electricity board.
3rd September 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for electronics and telecommunication engineer in PSU exam

Am doing my 3rd year ece do i need any certification for getting government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?