13th November 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NATA exam after 2 years gap? Can I get admission on the basis of previous exam result?

Hello Sir, If I have given NATA exam this and will not able to appear next so can I give exams after 2 years? What will be my 5 attempts scoring? Can I get admission on the basis of previous exam result? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges in India accepts admission for B.Arch on the basis of NATA exam only? How can I apply for admission? -- [New]
  2. How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE?
  4. Previous years NATA exam papers with hall ticket?
  5. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  6. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  7. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  8. Is NATA exam valid for two years?
  9. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  10. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  12. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?
  14. How can I prepare for NATA exam? How much should I score in the exam to get admission in B.Arch course?
  15. Previous 5 years question papers for NATA?
  16. Can I take regular admission in university on the basis of provision till result declared?About the provisonal addmission in universities
  17. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Architecture Correspondence?
15th November 2016, 10:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NATA exam after 2 years gap? Can I get admission on the basis of previous exam result?

Yes, you can appear for NATA examination after a gap of two years, there is no such problem in it. However, you should keep in mind that you will be getting admission on the basis of your current year score and not the previous years score.
17th May 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for NATA exam after 2 years gap? Can I get admission on the basis of previous exam result?

Can I give nata exam after doing my bachelors. I had done my 12th with science stream. So can appear for nata after 3 years 12th exam
28th April 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i give NATA exam after a 1 year gap even if i did not give the nata exam on the year i give class 12 board?
26th July 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I didn't eligible this year nata exam can I apply once again in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?