30th March 2016, 01:25 AM
shetaaryan24

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Architecture Correspondence?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have done may Interior Space Design and Management diploma. How can I get the admission for Architecture Correspondence? Kindly guide me for the same. Can you please provide me the complete procedure which we need to follow up?

Shweta

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  2. How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  4. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  7. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  8. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course?
  9. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  10. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  11. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  12. What is the procedure for getting admission in school of designing and architecture?
  13. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  16. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  17. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  18. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
30th March 2016, 12:29 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Architecture Correspondence?

B.Arch is an Under Graduate course after 12th and this course is related to planing, Designing and construction of any building. Also this course covers how to decorate interior of any building.

You can simply take admission in this course by getting good rank in NATA entrance exam. NATA (National Aptitude test for Architecture) is a national exam conducted by IIT, also this course is available in many state level colleges and other private institutes and admission in those colleges is done on the basis of their respective entrance exam. Some of the other entrance exam for Architect engineering courses are : CUSAT, UPTU, IPCET, Manipal CET, MPCET, RCET and some more.

Eligibility criteria for admission in Architecture course are as below :

1- Candidate must possess 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level. or 10th + 3 years Diploma recognized by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregates marks.

2- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. Program should have a valid NATA score which means in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.

You can visit jee official website www.jeemains.nic.in to apply online. To apply for other state level entrance exam you have to visit their official website and have to follow normal steps to apply online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?