10th January 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Which Colleges in India accepts admission for B.Arch on the basis of NATA exam only? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, If I appear only for NATA exam and not in JEE Main paper 1 or 2 then which are the colleges that takes admission only on the basis of NATA exam? How can I apply for admission in the colleges? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
12th January 2017, 04:06 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Colleges in India accepts admission for B.Arch on the basis of NATA exam only? How can I apply for admission?

Colleges which takes admission based on NATA are
> Jadavpur University, Kolkata
> Sir J.J college of Architecture , Mumbai
> Manipal University , Delhi
> CEPT University, Ahemedabad
> L.S Rahega school of architecture
> B.K.P.S College of Architecture, Maharastra
> IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal

>> NATA score card is valid for two years from the date of last test was taken.
>> Candidate will have to go above colleges with valid scorecard of NATA.
>> After filling admission form and documents verification candidate need to wait for merit list of the candidates selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?