15th November 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Com final year directly through correspondence?

Respected Sir, I have failed in B.Com First year from Mumbai University. Can I apply directly for final year with correspondence? If no then what is the less time consuming way to complete my graduation from Mumbai University? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Com final year directly through correspondence?

No, you can't get UGC recognized degree with such kind of entries. These kind of degrees are mostly offered by foreign universities which are not valid in India.

The minimum duration of B.Com is 3 years in normal case. If there is a lateral entry admission, then it will become of 2 years duration.
17th November 2016, 11:48 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You can not directly jump into the final year of B.Com. You will have to complete the first year, then second year. Even if you want to complete your graduation from distance mode have to follow the rules. Graduation will take 3 years to complete & there is no short cut.
17th November 2016, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have failed in B.Com First year from Mumbai University. Can I apply directly for final year with correspondence? If no then what is the less time consuming way to complete my graduation from Mumbai University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to apply for B.Com final year directly through correspondence. You have to apply for the B.Com course through correspondence. The admission will be done to the first year of the B.Com course and the duration will be three years. So it is not possible to apply for the third year B.Com directly (as you failed in the B.Com first year in Mumbai University). You have to join and study the course fully in correspondence mode in any university. The candidates who have passed 10+2 in commerce stream are eligible for the course.
17th November 2016, 06:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply directly for the Final year of B.Com through correspondence as it is not possible.
Since you have failed in the 1st year of B.Com course, you have to continue your studies again from the 1st year of B.Com. There is no other way of completing your Graduation.
5th July 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm 38yrs old,I've completed 2nd puc in correspondence can I do bcom final year in correspondence
13th January 2018, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my first year b.com from college and now due to some reason i want to continue and complete my rest 2 years of bcom through correspondence. Is it possible. Reply asap.
18th January 2018, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in science stream and after my 12th joined cpt and could not complete it. Now how can i join b.com? Can i join directly the final year in correspondence or is there any chance to get admitted for 2nd semester? Or any alternatives ?
2nd July 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 years of my b.com degree in Bangalore University..now final year I have to do it in correspondence because I've got govt job on 2nd PUC basis..will I be able to do my final year in correspondence?
30th May 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I was admitted to college for 1st year B.COM and have some backlog, now can I do my 2nd year in correspondence, help me
31st July 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I WAS PASSED 1st YEAR AND 2nd year B COM IN 2014 NOW I WANT TO COMPLETE B COM FINAL YEAR , SO HOW CAN I DO?
31st July 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I WAS PASSED 1st YEAR AND 2nd year B COM IN 2014 NOW I WANT TO COMPLETE B COM FINAL YEAR , SO HOW CAN I DO?
12th April 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed 2rd year b. Com commerce, can I discontinue and join 3rd year in some other college
18th April 2020, 12:56 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,you are not eligible to join any of the college or university or any board to study final year exam in B.com.

--Moreover, the shifting period is applicable only in 1 or 2nd years not in the stage of final year
28th August 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have comleted 10 2 in science stream on 2016 abd got admision to diplama in pharmacy and i completed . now can i aply direct final year to bsc statistics becz i want to do msc in biostatistics.
3rd September 2020, 10:08 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for B.Com final year directly through correspondence?

B.com can be studied either in regular mode from a good college recognised university. The same course you can do by correspondence course.

But you cannot apply directly for the Final year of B.Com through correspondence.
26th October 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have complete b.com2nd yr in college due to some reason I can't able to go to college can I do 3rd years in corresponding is this possible?
31st October 2020, 06:13 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Can I apply for B.Com final year directly through correspondence?

Can I apply for B.Com final year directly through correspondence.

No you cannot apply B.Com final year through correspondence after your regular study in college. But you can apply B.Com through correspondence in any University. This degree is valid for all govt. and private jobs.
9th July 2021, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

There is two years gap in my studies after hsc so can i get direct admission in last year of graduation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?