20th March 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

List of undergraduate courses offered in Assam Agricultural University for PCM students?

Sir,
I am a student from AHSEC, I have taken Statistics instead of Biology in 12th. So I am interested in knowing the undergraduate courses offered by Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat, which enables the students of PCM to be a part of this.

23rd March 2016, 02:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of undergraduate courses offered in Assam Agricultural University for PCM students?

Assam agriculture university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

Of all the undergraduate courses offered by Assam agriculture university only B.Sc Home science is the eligible course for the candidates who have passed class 12 examination with Physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects from a recognized board of education.

To view the official website click here
22nd December 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of undergraduate courses offered in Assam Agricultural University for PCM students?

Some of the students have not taken maths in their higher secondaries what about them
9th July 2021, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Some of the students have not taken biology in their higher secondary what about them,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?