11th June 2011, 02:12 AM
ramkarthik2411

How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?

Hello sir,
I have completed my Masters in Automotive Engineering from United Kingdom and bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from India. I have been searching for jobs in UK from past 1 year, still I cant find one. I am really interested to work in India sir. How can I apply for Graduate roles in India, Could you please help me sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Ram.

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  4. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  6. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  7. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  8. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  9. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  10. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India? -- [New]
  12. Can I get good Placements in USA after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  14. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  16. List of top colleges in India for masters? I have completed automobile engineering
  17. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  18. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
17th September 2015, 11:09 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?

Yes, after master in the Automobile engineering you can aapply for the jobs in India. Automobile is a best technical field in which the industry in now in boom. We can see that every day the new models of the automobiles are coming in the market and also due to the sports look of automobiles our youth attracts towards it and that is simple reason for the new models and stylish look of automobile.

After the master degree from the UK you can apply for any multi national company as-

>> Bajaj motors

>> Hyundai motors

>> Hero motors Corp.

>> Honda

>> Maruti Suzuki

>> Toyota

>>Mahindra

>> Yamaha

>> Sonalika tractors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?