22nd August 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?

I have a simple doubt which I want to clear. After completing mechanical engineering what is the minimum and maximum marks required to get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NTPC exam if my current age is less than 21
  2. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  3. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  4. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  5. Minimum marks required to do Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  7. What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college?
  8. Minimum rank required to get government job in GATE exam for mechanical engineering in ST category?
  9. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  10. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Minimum marks required to make a career in mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  14. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if scored 60% marks in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? -- [New]
  16. What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?
  17. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  18. Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?
23rd August 2016, 12:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a simple doubt which I want to clear. After completing mechanical engineering what is the minimum and maximum marks required to get a job?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

If you can apply for PSU organization, then your B.Tech marks required in above 65%. But government sector jobs doesn't require any percentage marks.
23rd August 2016, 11:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?

There is no maximum limit which will cause a rejection for a job opportunity. However, there is a minimum marks criteria for most of the companies. Since the competition has increased in recent years and India is producing huge number of engineers each year, so most of the companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60% for attending their recruitment drive. Hence, you should at least aim at 60% in your mechanical engineering degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?