25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a CA after studying 12th with science field?

I don’t have interest in science, but because of some reasons, I have selected science field. Yes, that is also true. I had taken CS in 12th and I have interested in computer always, I want to become CA through commerce. Can I?

25th June 2017, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a CA after studying 12th with science field?

Yes, you can apply for CA CPT, because any stream students are eligible for it. If you can clear CA CPT, then you will be able to get admission in CA IPCC.

Hence, you need not worry about your class 12th stream. Just make sure you are well prepared for CPT at present.
26th June 2017, 07:06 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, there is no issue in it, you can always get admission in CA course after having studied science in your 12th standard examination.

You will have to register yourself with CA course and then you will have to appear for CPT entrance examination, once your clear the course, you can very much get admission CA course officially..
26th June 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don’t have interest in science, but because of some reasons, I have selected science field. Yes, that is also true. I had taken CS in 12th and I have interested in computer always, I want to become CA through commerce. Can I?

Yes, you can become a Chartered Accountant (CA) after studying 12th with science stream. Candidates after completion of 10+2 in any stream can appear for the CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT). After completion of CA CPT, candidates can enroll in CA Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence - IPC) Course. After completion of the IPCC, you can register for Practical Training for three years and then join CA Final Course. After completion of CA Final, you become a Chartered Accountant. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is conducting the course and examinations. The ICAI website link is Click Here
29th June 2017, 11:24 PM
Vaishali@1998

Yes, you can become CA even after doing 12 with science stream. There is no such criteria that you should belong to only commerce stream. Student of any stream(science, commerce, arts) can become CA. You have to coonect ypurself with CA CPT. you have to clear exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?