21st May 2016, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Robotic Science and Mechanics after completion of 12th PCM? List of best institutes?

Hello,
I am Mohit kumar from Haryana. I am studying in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and interested to study Robotic Science and Mechanics. How can I get admission in these field and which institute is best for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  4. How to do diploma in mechanics after failing 12th through science?
  5. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  7. List of Industrial Robotic Training institutes in Pune?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  10. How can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Science?
  11. Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?
  12. Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?
  13. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  14. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.Arch 1st Sem- Engineering Mechanics (AM-101A) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  15. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  17. Colleges offering Biomechanics course in India?
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Astrology) being a 12th PCM with Computer Science student? Procedure of admission?
22nd May 2016, 08:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Robotic Science and Mechanics after completion of 12th PCM? List of best institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Mohit kumar from Haryana. I am studying in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and interested to study Robotic Science and Mechanics. How can I get admission in these field and which institute is best for me?
Being a 12th standard in science stream student you are eligible to apply for Bachelor Degree in Robotic Science and Mechanics. Basically, there is no specific entrance exam conducted for Bachelor Degree in Robotic Science. However, the candidate must satisfy certain eligibility criteria. They are;

- The candidate must the citizen of India.
- The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- The candidate must score minimum of 55% at 12th standard level.
- The candidate must reached 17 years. Some colleges do keep a maximum limit of 25 years.

Colleges Offering Bachelor Degree in Robotic Science and Mechanics:

SRM College of Engineering
Kattankulathur, Chennai
Affiliated to: SRM University Kanchipuram
Entrance: EEE, GATE, NATA | Fees: 100000 - 300000

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies
CBD Belapur, Mumbai
Affiliated to: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun
Entrance: AIEEE | Fees: 180815 - 238150

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Prem Nagar, Dehradun
Affiliated to: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun
Entrance: GATE, UKSEE | Fees: 68000 - 90000

University of Technology & Management
Ballygunge, Kolkata
Entrance: UPESEAT | Fees: 138600 - 160000
23rd May 2016, 01:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Robotic Science and Mechanics after completion of 12th PCM? List of best institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You to need score more than 50% of marks in 12th standard board examination to get admission for B.Sc in Robotic Science and Mechanics course. The admission to the course based on pure merit. First preference will be given for the candidate who scored good marks in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?