17th January 2017, 06:23 PM
RJJR

How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd year ECE till 3rd semester from Anna University affiliated college. I had one arrears in 2nd semester but I cleared my arrears in 3rd semester but my 3rd semester result will published in March and before that I want to know how can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  2. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?
  3. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  4. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in Abroad for completing RGPV (4th semester and onward) after completing 3rd semester from SVITS?
  6. Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?
  7. Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?
  8. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  9. Is it possible to change my present college(Indus College of Engineering) to another?
  10. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Is it possible to change college after completing 4th semester of Engineering under Anna University?
  13. Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University?
  14. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  15. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  17. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
18th January 2017, 05:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?

No, it is not possible to change your college under same university after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech ECE course. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue 4 years B.Tech ECE course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course. If you wish to change college then, you need to discontinue from the course and pay the remaining college fee, collect your academic certificates from your present college and then, you can take admission in first year of B.Tech course in another college under same university.
28th January 2017, 05:23 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?

When it comes to the engineering course and degree rules, you can only change your stream of study once after taking admission. This is after the completion of your 2nd semester or the end of the first year.
Apart from this you cannot change your stream without having to go back to the first year.

You do suggest something about changing the college but being in the same university. You haven't mentioned as to whether you want to stick to engineering or go to another college for another stream.

Anyhow, you could have probably gotten admission again in 2nd year after having to wait 6 months. This would mean that your 1 year would still be wasted but you wouldn't have to pass the 1st year again.
But this way also seems less plausible now, the reason being that the students who go on to change their stream after the 1st year, can do so on the basis of their marks in the first year. You had an arrears and sadly no one with an arrears is normally transferred to another stream.
11th August 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

if i change college under same university whats about old marks card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?