13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose CS, if unable to study for CPT?

I had gone classes for CPT. I think 5 days but it is very difficult for me to understand.
Specially math, that’s why I skipped that course, because it has a lot of pressure on me. So, what can I do for my career. Can I choose CS or what please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. What to choose between Polytechnic and CA? Is is compulsory to do 12th if I do CA from 10th onwards? -- [New]
  2. Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?
  3. How to study theory subjects if I am unable to concentrate and learn?
  4. How to study 11th with Commerce stream and CPT simultaneously? Name of the extra topics that will I have to study for CPT?
  5. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  6. Best institutes where I can study for CPT entrance? How can I register for CPT exam?
  7. Which subject should I choose in 11th for cracking CPT exam? What are the subjects included in the CPT exam?
  8. Job opportunities through Higher Secondary Education?
  9. Best institute where I can study for CPT exam? How can I register for CPT entrance exam?
  10. How can I become a CA? Which subject is more important to become a CA?
  11. Which stream to choose to become a Lawyer? Will I have the privilege to choose the university myself?
  12. Can I get scholarship to do CPT and ICAI course being a candidate of an economically backward family?
  13. Which is better between physics and mathematics?
  14. What should I do to get loan after clearing CPT entrance exam to study further?
  15. How should I prepare for CPT? What should be the proper way?
  16. Possibility to study B.Com with ICSI(Executive) in IGNOU for CPT candidate?
  17. How to study CPT Economics in last 15 days?
  18. Is Karnataka State Open University a fully affiliated and recognized university? Will B.Tech students from this university get a job in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2017, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose CS, if unable to study for CPT?

It depends on you to make a choice. If you are finding hard to crack CPT, then CS is almost the same kind of course. It will also require you to study math.

You can opt for B.Com, if you are interested in commerce field or go for any other field, which interests you.
15th July 2017, 11:59 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of CS is Company Secretary course.

CPT is Common Proficiency Test. If you think that Chartered Accountancy course is difficult then you can leave this course without any doubt.

You can enroll for foundation course of Company Secretary course.
15th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction candidates can leave Chartered Accountancy course and go for Company Secretary course.

The different stages of Company Secretary course is:

Foundation course.

Professional course.

Executive course.

Candidates after 12th board exam can apply for Foundation stage of Company Secretary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?