20th February 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete 12th after completing Graduation from Open University?

I was unable to clear 12th standard however I did complete my graduation from open university. Would I be able to complete 12th now.....and will my graduation be valid then? Can someone provide me the answer for my query soon as possible. Thank you.

28th February 2015, 10:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete 12th after completing Graduation from Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was unable to clear 12th standard however I did complete my graduation from open university. Would I be able to complete 12th now.....and will my graduation be valid then? Can someone provide me the answer for my query soon as possible. Thank you.
Since, you have already completed Graduation course, so you no need to apply for 12th standard again. However, you can apply for Master degree courses after completing Graduation course. There are so many Master degree courses are available after completing Graduation course. You can select any one of the course based on your Graduation faculty. Since, you have completed Graduation distance mode. So, you are eligible to do a Master degree through distance mode.
8th January 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete 12th after completing Graduation from Open University?

I have done bap course from vardhman mahaveer open university kota rajasthan nd done ba from vardhman mahaveer open university can I get a job it valid all over india of mot
28th May 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is my open University degree valid if I complete my 12th after completing my degree? Can I then apply for my b.ed ? ( I didn't get to complete my 12th grade. I directly enrolled in the open University scheme. Now I'm facing a problem when I'm wanting to complete my b.ed. without 12th you can't apply for a b.ed. But what about doing my 12th years after my degree.... Will that be recognized and for future b.ed application as well?)
2nd April 2020, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation through open university with 12th. Is my graduation is valid or can I do 12th after completing graduation
30th September 2021, 11:28 PM
Minal F

It's not possible first you have to complete 12th degree after that you are eligible for graduation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?