30th April 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my B.Com from same college if quit in after 2nd year and started working?

Friends,
I have given my S.Y.B.Com, I got supple in two subjects and I left my studies and started doing job. Now I want to complete my graduation. Please tell me can I complete my Graduation now from my college or I have to go Mumbai University for correspondence?

1st May 2015, 11:48 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I complete my B.Com from same college if quit in after 2nd year and started working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have given my S.Y.B.Com, I got supple in two subjects and I left my studies and started doing job. Now I want to complete my graduation. Please tell me can I complete my Graduation now from my college or I have to go Mumbai University for correspondence?
Yes, you can continue the same course in the same college. You need to submit the reason for your break. You need to produce certificate for the same attested by grade A officer. Few private colleges will not accept and ask you to give re admission. It is better , if you contact the admission section in your college regarding this issue.
10th May 2015, 03:44 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I complete my B.Com from same college if quit in after 2nd year and started working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
hi

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."

yes friend you can continue and complete your graduation if the time period of discontinue is less.so it would be possible.

as per my concern first you need to ask to the college management and discuss about the issue.they will guide you with he better suggestion.

if they failed to sort out the problem then you also one more option i.e

opt for distance education now its become common study cum job.

we do understand there are situation where we had to take hard decision.but never mind i appreciate you that you had decided to continue your further studies..

good luck

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?