6th January 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my B.Sc which I discontinued due to problems?

I am discontinuing my B.Sc due to problems. I wrote exams in first semester, second semester. So, can I continue this or I have to start new. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicapped to continue B.Tech again?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicaped?
  4. Is there any scholarship for discontinued handicapped B.Tech engineering students? -- [New]
  5. Can I continue my BALLB 3rd year if discontinued it due to health issues?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued physically challenged candidate?
  7. Is there any scholarship available to continue B.Tech course if discontinued two years ago?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue my Education after discontinuing my studies for a long time due to some family problems? Can I purse B.com while doing a job?
  9. What should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow?
  10. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  11. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year?
  13. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I continue my B.Sc Nursing studies directly from the 4th year?
  15. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  16. Can I complete my Graduation (BBM) from Karnataka if I discontinued after the 4th semester with backlogs?
  17. Can I continue my discontinued B.Com from any other college?
  18. Can my son continue his studies in 10th class?
6th January 2017, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Sc which I discontinued due to problems?

Yes, you can continue B.Sc. course which you have discontinued due to problems only if the maximum duration of the course has not exceeded from the date you have taken admission in B.Sc. course. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years. If you have not completed B.Sc. course with minimum duration or within maximum duration, your admission will be cancelled and you are not eligible to continue your B.Sc. course.
6th January 2017, 10:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am discontinuing my B.Sc due to problems. I wrote exams in first semester, second semester. So, can I continue this or I have to start new. Please tell me.
It's very difficult to answer your question. First, you must contact your college administration especially your Department. They only take a decision about your re-admission. However, you can continue your studies by applying the B.Sc in some other universities if you are below 24 years.
12th May 2022, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

3d semester BSC
May i continues the course in next semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?