31st October 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have discontinued my B.E due the personal problems now i am interested to study.can i continue my study in other collage are any other option to complete my graduation in two years.? Can you tell me what is the steps which I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

1st November 2015, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?

There is a specified time to complete your graduation according to university rules. If you have not exceeded that period then you can still complete it now. Normally, for 4 years course 7 years is the maximum time allotted.
Also, you can't study from any other college and complete it from the same college in which you were studying. Hence, act according to the rules.
12th August 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?

I completed ma BSc psychology as a distance education is dis eligible for Tnpsc exams?
18th August 2017, 05:20 AM
manjira...

Yes you can complete your graduation after discontinuing it due to a personal issue. Every university have a certain allotted time frame within which you need to complete the course. Generally for a B.E degree of 4 years the maximum allotted time frame is 7 years from the year of admission. So if you are still within the time frame you can continue your degree from the point you have left.

However if you have already crossed the maximum allotted time limit to complete the degree then you need to make a fresh application for graduation. You can apply in the same college if you satisfy the eligibility criteria of your college or you can also apply in any other college in regular mode in which you satisfy the eligibility condition. The eligibility criteria varies from college to college.

There also another option to complete your graduation that is thorough distance education. There are several universities which offer graduation through distance mode. You can apply in any of the universities once you satisfy the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?