18th May 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether Architecture Diploma course is equivalent to 12th and PUC?

Dear Sir,
Kindly provide me the information that
is Diploma in Architecture education is
equal to PUC or 12th Standard?
Thanks and regards
Kiran Joshiva

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma course in OTT is equivalent to PUC or not?
  2. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  4. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  5. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  8. How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?
  9. What is the qualification required to do Architect?
  10. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  11. What would be the effects of 12th Standard Marks on Campus Placement if I scored less than 60%?
  12. Fee for Diploma in Structural Design? Admission in Diploma Architecture after 12th?
  13. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  14. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  15. Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?
  16. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  18. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2015, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Architecture Diploma course is equivalent to 12th and PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Kindly provide me the information that
is Diploma in Architecture education is
equal to PUC or 12th Standard?
Thanks and regards
Kiran Joshiva
For Diploma in Architecture the minimum qualification must be 10+2 level. One has to have good drawing skills. The subject covers Mathematics, geometry, Structure theories, planning of houses and villas etc. One who have finished the course has more job opportunities in construction and building companies, architectural industry. It is one of the fastest growing industries, so we need more people in this industry. One should possess good creative imagination and design ideas.
21st March 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Architecture Diploma course is equivalent to 12th and PUC?

I am complete diploma in electrical and electronics in Karnataka state board exam should it equal to the PUC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?