25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for AIPMT, if I have supplementary in math?

I have fill up the AIPMT form and I am giving my board exams. I gave my math exam today only but my exam was very bad and I think i will get supplementary in math. Please tell me will it affect AIPMT exam if I qualify my math supplementary exam. Please say, I am literally very tense.

25th June 2017, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for AIPMT, if I have supplementary in math?

Firstly let me tell you that, a candidate who has passed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and Biology from a recognised board is eligible for AIPMT.
If you have completed your 12th standard with maths subject then you are not eligible.
Only those students who have completed their plus 2 with Biology stream are eligible.
Age should not be less than 17 years.
26th June 2017, 01:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have fill up the AIPMT form and I am giving my board exams. I gave my math exam today only but my exam was very bad and I think i will get supplementary in math. Please tell me will it affect AIPMT exam if I qualify my math supplementary exam. Please say, I am literally very tense.
Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT exam because you are now treated as a bio science student because you have failed in Mathematics.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.
26th June 2017, 10:00 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, you will not be eligible to appear for AIPMT examination if you have not been able to score a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your mathematics at your +2 level of examination.

Therefore, you should clear your paper first and then opt for AIPMT examination.
26th June 2017, 10:01 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, you will not be eligible to appear for AIPMT examination if you have not been able to score a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your mathematics at your +2 level of examination.

Therefore, you should clear your paper first and then opt for AIPMT examination.
27th June 2017, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for AIPMT even if you have supplementary in mathematics subject. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for AIPMT examination. But, to get admission in Medical course, you have to clear your supplementary subject in your 12th standard.
2nd July 2017, 01:07 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are not eligible for AIPMT...
AIPMT is an Entrance Exam for Biology students,you should improve your marks in maths and then work hard for JEE MAINS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?