14th October 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc aviation or B.Sc computer science or BBA in hotel management or airport management after 12 science?

Hi, I am confused that after 12 science, what field I do because I got 53%. Can I do B.Sc aviation or B.Sc computer science or BBA in airport management or hotel management. Please give me some colleges name in mumbai only that give admission at least 53%. Please give me. I request you all. Please its very important.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc aviation or B.Sc computer science or BBA in hotel management or airport management after 12 science?
  2. Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
  3. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  4. What can I after passing 12th PCM?
  5. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  6. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. Courses available to study for BSc(Computer Science) student?
  9. Differences among BSc, BBA & Bachelor's Degree for Hotel Management course?
  10. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  11. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course?
  12. MBA in Airline and Airport management after BSc Computer Science?
  13. Which is the best course other than engineering, after studying intermediate with MPC stream?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Airport Management course after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  17. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?
  18. What to do after B.A in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2017, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc aviation or B.Sc computer science or BBA in hotel management or airport management after 12 science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am confused that after 12 science, what field I do because I got 53%. Can I do B.Sc aviation or B.Sc computer science or BBA in airport management or hotel management. Please give me some colleges name in mumbai only that give admission at least 53%. Please give me. I request you all. Please its very important.

You can do any one of the above mentioned course based on your ability, skill and interest. The scope of the BSc Computer Science is better than other courses. Therefore, you can choose the BSc Computer Science course. Candidates after completion of BSc Computer Science can pursue MCA or apply for jobs. If you are not interested in programming or computer science, then you can choose any one of the other course. In the list of courses given BSc Computer Science is one of the best course. Top MNCs recruits those candidates who have studied MCA. Salary for the MCA candidates in the MNCs is high.
14th October 2017, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc aviation or B.Sc computer science or BBA in hotel management or airport management after 12 science?

Yes, you can study such course like BBA or hotel management after studying any stream in class 12th. But for B.Sc computer science, most of the reputed universities ask for maths as compulsory subject.

Therefore, make sure that you are well prepared for entrance exam because admission at most of the universities is through written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?