24th March 2018, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology after completing 12th PCM?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology as I am a student of 12th Science with PCM so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th April 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology after completing 12th PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology as I am a student of 12th Science with PCM so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Sorry, you are not eligible to do a Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology course after completion of the 12th with PCM subjects. Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks. Duration of the course is four years. Students are given six weeks of practical training in Cosmetic industry. Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology course is available in Lady Amritbai Daga & Smt Ratnadevi Purohit College.
29th April 2018, 03:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology even after completing 12th Science with PCM.
You can get admission directly also.
There is no restriction in changing stream. You can opt any stream after completing Intermediate.
29th April 2018, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No. As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to pursue this Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology course after completion of 12th class with PCM subjects.

Yes, basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology course.

>> You must have done their 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology subjects.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th Class in order to be eligible for doing this Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology course.

>> The duration of this course is 4 years and you may not be eligible for doing this course according to my knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?