24th March 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women for studying Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  3. Course structure of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology at Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  4. Best colleges in India to study Cosmetology course? Should I do Diploma or directly Bachelors and Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology?
  5. Colleges offering Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Tamil Nadu
  6. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  7. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  8. Fee expenses of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  10. Fee expenses of Part time MBA course in Smt Chandibai Himathmal Mansukhani College and K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research?
  11. Fee expenses of MSc(Bacteriology) in Lady Hardinge Medical College?
  12. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?
  13. How to get admission to BBA in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  16. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  17. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore? -- [New]
14th July 2019, 12:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?

=> The fee expenses of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women is Rs.39100 per year.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women is 4 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Shankar Nagar
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?