19th September 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation again after MSc to improve marks?

Sir, I'm doing b.ed. now. And in graduation I secured 44% marks. That's is very less for eligible to TET or CTET. Also I secured 65% marks in m.sc.,
Sir my question is can I do graduation with the same time time as well as I doing b.ed.

20th September 2021, 08:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation again after MSc to improve marks?

Yes, you can take up your graduation course through distance education even if you have acquired the Masters degree.

Latest marks obtained in the last graduation would be treated as your final marking for your graduation course.
20th September 2021, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I'm doing b.ed. now. And in graduation I secured 44% marks. That's is very less for eligible to TET or CTET. Also I secured 65% marks in m.sc.,
Sir my question is can I do graduation with the same time time as well as I doing b.ed.
Yes, you can do graduation degree from distance mode.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree in distance mode.

There are no age criteria.
21st September 2021, 01:43 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take up your graduation course through distance education even if you have acquired the master's degree.
However and sure that the university so chosen is recognised one and has the UGC affiliation. latest marks obtained in the last graduation would be treated as your final marking for your graduation course.
Only really interested person can bright in teaching profession.
Your post graduation will help you to proceed for b.Ed course and for M Phil for your interest is college lecture.
21st September 2021, 06:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Any candidate who has qualified b.ed programme is eligible to appear in TET CTET...
And per TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE, a person who is persuing any of Teacher Education course is also qualified to appear in TET/CTET...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?