23rd October 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study Graduation after completion of 11th?

Respected Sir,
I am studying 11th from Science stream and after my 11th I want to do Graduation. Can I do Graduation directly after passing 11th? Please tell me about this asap.

3rd November 2015, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study Graduation after completion of 11th?

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned there is no way you can get admission in graduation without completing class XII board exam. You will not be eligible for admission in any recognized university with only 11th standard.

You can only get admission in diploma course based on your class Xth qualification through entrance exam. For graduation class 12th is compulsory.
3rd November 2015, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study Graduation after completion of 11th?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission to study Graduation course after completion of your 11th standard. Candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Graduation course. To get admission in some Graduation courses like Engineering, MBBS, etc., you must have to appear in respective entrance examinations and you can get direct admission in some of the Graduation courses like B.A, B.Com, etc., on the basis of your 12th standard. So, to be eligible to get admission to study Graduation course, it is mandatory that you must have to pursue 12th standard from a recognised board.
9th May 2021, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Is there any admission seat for 12th student exam
21st September 2021, 06:20 PM
Minal F

NO, its not possible for anyone you will have to complete 12th in any stream from a university then you can pursue graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?