26th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do law after B.Sc degree?

I'm a B.Sc final year student and I will be doing law. My interest is in cyber law. I don't know about this so can I do this? Please answer me?

26th December 2016, 11:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do law after B.Sc degree?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for law course after completion of B.Sc course. For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible for Law course.

DURATION

Minimum duration = Six months

Maximum duration = Two years.
27th December 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a B.Sc final year student and I will be doing law. My interest is in cyber law. I don't know about this so can I do this? Please answer me?
Yes, definitely you are eligible for Law course after completing B.SC degree. The minimum educational needed to pursue Law course is Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification with 50% of marks from a recognized university. You can apply for LLB course after B.Sc degree. There is no age limit required for LLB. You required to appear and qualify in the CLAT if you want to get admission in reputed LLB universities such as, NLSIU, NLU, NUALS, NALSAR etc.
27th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Ohh that's great !!! I appreciate your opting the good career choice.

To get into that you should have completed any degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You should have secured atleast 45% marks in graduation to apply for this course. It has common entrance examination is called by CLAT and conducted by National Law universities every year.
27th December 2016, 02:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do law (LL.B) course after B.Sc degree through regular mode. The candidates who have passed a graduation degree in any discipline with 45% marks are eligible to study the LL.B course. The course duration will be three years after graduation. The candidates will be admitted to the LLB course through entrance test like CLAT, AILET, AMU, LSAT, CET etc. The course is useful for the candidates to pursue their career in the law profession. The LLB course is available in various law colleges in India like

Government Law College, Mumbai - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

Dr. Ambedkar Law University - Official Website
27th December 2016, 11:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do law after the completion of your B.Sc degree course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can pursue LLB course.
Candidates must have to appear and qualify in the entrance examinations like CLAT, LSAT, CET etc in order to take admission in different Colleges to study the LLB course. The duration of the course is of three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?