26th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study HR, if have experience of a receptionist?

After HSC, I started working in an organization as receptionist also I was trained on HR and admin related which I got experience for 6 years. I want to go ahead with HR. Can you give some tips?

Related Questions:
27th December 2016, 02:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study HR, if have experience of a receptionist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After HSC, I started working in an organization as receptionist also I was trained on HR and admin related which I got experience for 6 years. I want to go ahead with HR. Can you give some tips?

Yes, you can study HR course after having experience as a receptionist. As you mentioned you have studied 10+2, so you can choose to study graduation like BBA Human Resource Management. After completion of graduation with 50% marks, you can apply for MBA in HR. For studying the MBA course, you have to appear for the common entrance test like CAT, MAT, TANCET etc. The MBA in HR course is useful for you to pursue your career in the HR management field. You can use your communication and other skills which you gained by working as a receptionist.
27th December 2016, 11:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study HR, if have experience of a receptionist?

I am sorry to say that since you have not completed your Graduation degree course, you cannot opt for Post Graduation course in HR.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to opt for Post Graduation course in HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?