14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do special honours in Chemistry after completion of my graduation?

Can I do special honours in Chemistry after completion of my graduation. I failed to achieve honours number in theoretical. I want to complete my honours degree.

14th January 2017, 08:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do special honours in Chemistry after completion of my graduation?

If you have completed your graduation in science stream then you can definitely pursue your post graduation that is masters degree in Science in chemistry if you are interested. You have to qualify the entrance exam in order to pursue MSc in chemistry from a recognised government university. Otherwise you can also pursue your master course from a private University on the basis of money donation.
15th January 2017, 01:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do special honours in Chemistry after completion of my graduation?

As you have failed to achieve honours marks in theoretical, so you cannot do special honours in chemistry after graduation. For that you should have completed bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. For SC/ST candidates the marks is relaxed by 5%.

Candidates who are interested in doing special hons in chemistry have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university itself. The selection will be based on the marks secured in the examination and the marks in graduation.
22nd March 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed B.A from West Bengal State University with compulsory subject (English,Bengali, Envs) & combination sub (Philosophy,Pol Science,Education) without honours.So,am I eligible for doing English special honours or M.A now?Kindly suggest.
4th December 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSC graduation pure with 50%.. subject -math,chem,physcs,..can I eligible for special honours in chemistry form cu
20th February 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do special honours in any bio science subject like zoology, botany or physiology after completion my graduation in b.sc ( in general)?
20th February 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do special honours in biological sciences like zoology, botany, physiology after completion my graduation in b.sc (general)?
26th May 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, from which college in kolkata can I do special honours in physics.I have completed B.Sc. gen with phy, chem, maths. Please say me. I live at Behala. Thank you. Yours faithfully , SUKDEb Paul.
1st July 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue dpl honours in English after completion of graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?