25th July 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?

I have complete my 12th before year then join BCA in Rtm Nagpur universality but due to any family issue But now i need to complete my graduation as corresponding like b.com ya bsc but i have dnt know about which university is right to my carer and possible in year i complete my graduation ? if possible so which university is approval for as.

30th July 2015, 02:23 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?

No !!

According to the norms declared by the UGC, any candidate is said to be a graduate if he has completed the education under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

So, any graduation requires 3 years minimum.

If some university offers a degree in less than this period then just don't believe them as your efforts will go in vain.
31st July 2015, 09:56 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?

No, it is not possible to complete three years graduation course in one year.
It is a rule of UGC, that graduation course must be of minimum 3 years.

If any University offers you a course less than three years then, it will be fraud.
You can appear as a private student to do graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?