1st February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in good colleges after 50% in graduation?

I have less than 50% in graduation. Still can I get admission through at if I scored a good in exam. Kindly, tell some college name on my Gmail id [email protected].

1st February 2017, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in good colleges after 50% in graduation?

To get admission in top colleges for pursuing Graduation course, you should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in your qualifying examination from a recognised board. Admissions in any course are offered through merit basis of qualifying examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Since, you have secured less than 50% marks in your Graduation, you have very less chances of getting admission in good colleges for pursuing your higher studies.
2nd February 2017, 05:37 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can I get admission in good colleges after 50% in graduation?

First of all, you have not specified your stream. So, it makes it hard to tell you what to do. Many colleges keep their eligibility criteria at 50-55% marks in graduation.
No college will officially keep their minimum eligibility criteria of less than 50% at all, the reason being that they have to maintain their standards at least as a show to the rest of the colleges and world.
Now, the only way for you to get an admission in any college for post-graduation is through donation seats and all colleges except the IIMs accept donation fees.
Donation is normally the money taken so that your seat is finalized out of merit.
The charge is normally 4 times the 2 year fees of the college in addition to the 2 year fees.
But for this to happen you must know the right person to talk to about this donation fees. Some college openly accept donation seats and have actually kept quite a few reserved for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?