2nd February 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Government college of Tamil Nadu if scored 188 marks in Medical Entrance exam being an OBC student?

Hello
my cutoff is 188 marks in medical entrance
and i belong to obc muslim.
what are the colleges could i get for bds?
does i have the eligiblity to get tamilnadu govt college?
please guide me..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  2. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  3. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  4. Any chance to get medical seat in any college in Tamilnadu after scoring 188 cutoff?
  5. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  6. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  7. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Could a student having 60 marks in AIEEE get admission in any government engineering college situated in Karnataka, MP, AP or Tamil Nadu?
  9. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  10. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  11. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  13. Can I get admission if scored 424 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam being an OBC student?
  14. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  15. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  16. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  17. Admission in MBBS in any government college of Tamilnadu or Bangalore after scoring 76.50% in HSC?
  18. In which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 76 marks in AIEEE?
31st July 2015, 06:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Government college of Tamil Nadu if scored 188 marks in Medical Entrance exam being an OBC student?

One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank of any institute through any exam.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
11th August 2015, 02:56 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Government college of Tamil Nadu if scored 188 marks in Medical Entrance exam being an OBC student?

In commonly now there are entrance exams are minimised and the counseling is only based about on your higher studies cut off marks. The cut off marks only based about for medical conseling will be considered the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology in schooling. But in some colleges will be conducting the entrance exam based. But it cannot possible to get government colleges for your cut off. So be try for choose a good one either private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?