4th February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in graduation degree of Physiotheray through management quota?

I want to study Physiotherapy graduation course. But i can not write and give any entrance exam for getting admission i9n the course. So tell me if i can get admission through management quota?

4th February 2016, 07:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in graduation degree of Physiotheray through management quota?

Not all colleges do provide admission through management quota, only a few renowned colleges do. However, you have not mentioned the name of any college, therefore nothing exact can be said.

However, in general you have to appear for CET examination and after having cleared the examination, you will be most eligible for admission and if that particular college does provide admission through management quota, then you can opt for it otherwise.
5th February 2016, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in graduation degree of Physiotheray through management quota?

Without attending any entrance exam you can't get admission in even management quota seats. Appearing in any entrance exam is compulsory for getting admission these days.

If you are unable to get admission on the basis rank then you can opt for management quota admission. If you don't appear for entrance exam then forget about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?