21st July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering Diploma Entrance Exam if completed 10th CBSE?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my 10th from CBSE Board in Gujarat. I am planning to do Diploma in Engineering course instead of Higher Secondary. But I haven't appeared any entrance exam. So, I should drop a year and prepare for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  2. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  3. Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?
  4. If I passed GATE in PRE FINAL year than what to do -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Engineering without entrance exam if completed 10th?
  6. Will I have to drop a year to prepare for Medical entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  8. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  9. What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  10. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  11. Should I drop my schooling after 10th to give private exams to prepare for AFMC exam?
  12. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Mathematics books for preparation of 10th CBSE Board exam?
  14. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  15. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  16. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  17. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  18. What is the eligibility to become a Narcotics officer?
22nd July 2015, 07:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering Diploma Entrance Exam if completed 10th CBSE?

If you have not applied for diploma entrance exam, then you can try for diploma course admission through management quota. You should try to contact any polytechnic college to get admission under management quota, you have to pay some extra fee to get admission quota, but you can save your one year of time.
22nd July 2015, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering Diploma Entrance Exam if completed 10th CBSE?

No, there is no need to drop one year to prepare for Engineering Diploma entrance examination after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. You can directly prepare for Diploma entrance examination within one or two months after completion of your 10th standard. If you have not appeared in Diploma entrance examination then, I suggest you to try to get admission in Diploma course through Management quota seats.
22nd July 2015, 10:13 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering Diploma Entrance Exam if completed 10th CBSE?

I think if you interested to diploma exam then you should must drop one year.because there are lots of opportunities for diploma holder in private sector as well as government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?