31st October 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in B.Des Architecture without qualifying JEE Main?

Hello Sir, I am not eligible for attending JEE exam as I passed 12th class in 2013. I am interested in Architecture field and looking forward to take up admission in B.Des in Architecture. Is there any other possible option to take up admission in Bachelor of Design (Architecture)?

14th November 2016, 05:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Des Architecture without qualifying JEE Main?

Since you have passed your Class 12th in 2013 so you are not eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Architecture degree course from Centrally Funded Institutes of Technology like IIT, NIT, etc. as you are not eligible for appearing in JEE anymore.

But you still have the option of NATA through which you can get admission in good private colleges with good job placement.

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture and for appearing in the same examination you need to be Class 12th passed candidate in any stream but with Mathematics as main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

For more details regarding NATA you can log on to the link www.nata.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?