5th September 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in 3rd semester if got 6 backs in 1st and 5 backs in 2nd semester?

Will I be able to sit in 3rd semester? I got 6 backs in 1st semester and 5 backs in second semester (B.Tech). Please tell what I have to do? Reappearance or what?

5th September 2016, 07:29 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Will I get admission in 3rd semester if got 6 backs in 1st and 5 backs in 2nd semester?

I am very sorry to say that if you have 6 backlogs you can't proceed to next semester.

As you have 1 in the first semester and 5 in the second semester, so you can't get admission for 3rd semester. In their language, it called year lack.

But i must tell you that, please put all your papers from your 2nd semester for review. This will cost you money to review your paper again but you can clear few papers. And in your case, if at least one subject gets cleared, you are through to 3rd semester.

So don't waste time, please put your last 5 papers for review and see the result.
5th September 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in 3rd semester if got 6 backs in 1st and 5 backs in 2nd semester?

It will be a year back for you, if you have got so many back papers in first year itself. You can't get admission in second year with so many back papers in first year.

Only one of two backs per semester can get you forward. In your case, you have to study for first year again and appear for all papers again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?