10th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar with 113 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?

Hello Sir,
My JEE Main marks are 113 and I belong to OBC category. Is there any chance of getting admission in NIT, Jalandhar? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  2. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT with 113 marks in JEE Advanced being an OBC candidate?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT-Jalandhar if scored 110 marks in JEE Main and secured 92% in 12th Punjab Board?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 160 marks in JEE mains
  8. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar/GNDU with 76 marks in JEE Mains and 62% in 12th?
  10. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 149 in JEE mains and 88.4% in 12th
  12. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 45 marks in JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  13. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE
  16. Can I get admission in NIT, Nagpur through Home State quota with 128 marks in JEE Main and 90% in Board exam? Expected rank through OBC and female quota?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2016, 02:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar with 113 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?

Admission to National Institute of Technology is given through rank of Joint Entrance Examination. The overall rank of a candidate depends upon his performance in JEE Main exam and percentage of marks secured in 10+2 board exams. JEE Main is of 360 marks in total.

OBC candidates having 113 marks out of 360 marks in JEE Main exam has good chance of getting admission in National Institute of Technology Jalandhar because as per previous year trends cut off marks for OBC candidates have been around 70-80 marks. But you must ensure that you have good percentage of marks in board exam also. JEE 2016 is yet to be conducted.
24th June 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar with 113 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?

can i get admission in NIT,Rourkela with 146 marks in jee main exam and with 97.7% in Andhra Pradesh board examination being a general category candidate?
15th July 2016, 09:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

OBC Category + 113 marks in JEE, its a nice combination to get NIT Jalandhar.

The counseling is going on, you need to apply for that and if you want to get NIT Jalandhar, you need to give it the 1st priority. But to see the actual result, you have to wait till the result of the counseling are out.

Because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling. But the chances are strong enough to get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?