24th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in physiotherapy if passed exams in second attempt?

I had given exams in March 2016 and I got result with one subject fail. I cleared one subject as a second try (has passed in July 2016). Can I get admission in physiotherapy? I had given GUJCET and NIIT also.

25th September 2016, 01:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in physiotherapy if passed exams in second attempt?

Yes, you can get admission in Physiotherapy course if you had cleared the qualifying exams after failing in the first attempt. There is no problem in your eligibility as you have cleared the qualifying exam finally. However, there might be other eligibility criteria of different institutes which you need to satisfy to get admission chance in them.
25th September 2016, 10:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in physiotherapy if passed exams in second attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had given exams in March 2016 and I got result with one subject fail. I cleared one subject as a second try (has passed in July 2016). Can I get admission in physiotherapy? I had given GUJCET and NIIT also.
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board, then you are eligible for physiotherapy course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
25th September 2016, 04:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission the above mentioned course after passing your examination in second attempt, you will have appear for the entrance examination once again and after scoring well in the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
25th September 2016, 04:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission the above mentioned course after passing your examination in second attempt, you will have appear for the entrance examination once again and after scoring well in the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
25th September 2016, 08:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Physiotherapy. You need to pass in each and every subject and you have cleared every subject. One subject in which you failed you cleared that in second attempt. That is why now no need to worry about admission.
25th September 2016, 09:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course if you have passed your examination in 2nd attempt, there is no such issue in it. You will just have to try and score well in the entrance examination and I am sure you will get admission in any good college and will continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?