14th February 2012, 09:42 AM
jinu k john

How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board

hello i have got about 85% in +2 and i want to get a rank in kerala b.arch rank list not more than -60-
so what score should i obtain in nata ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board
  2. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  3. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  4. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  5. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which college I will get admission if expecting 105 marks in NATA and secured 80% in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any Government college if secured 90% in 12th and scored 95 marks in NATA?
  8. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  9. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  12. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  14. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  16. How much score should I obtain in NATA ? please help me.....
  17. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  18. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
22nd May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board

IF MY TOTAL MARK IS 700 IN 12TH HSC WILL I BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN NATA
23rd May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board

i have a nata score of 90 and hsc marks of 88% which colleges in kerala shuld i opt for?
26th May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 122 in NATA exam with 89% in PCM which good colleges i may get in karnataka for B.Arch?
28th May 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

for under thousand rank how many marks required????????? plz reply
27th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

If a diploma holder can apply for the b arch..?
3rd July 2012, 09:46 PM
jinu k john

Hi, to improve your career prospects you need to study further either in your technical field or in a general area of study. If you wish to study further to improve your job prospects, then as a diploma-holder, you can seek lateral entry to the second year of BE. Several engineering colleges offer this provision. You can pursue your Bachelors in architecture from Indian Institute of Architects (IIA) through correspondence. It conducts non-formal engineering education programmes, successful completion of which is recognized as equivalent to a graduate degree in engineering. The Associate Membership of the Indian Institute of Architects (by examination) is at par with Bachelors Degree in Architecture of recognized Indian Universities as notified by the Government of India for the purpose of employment and services under Central Govt. in appropriate field. The Indian Institute of Architects conducts its examination in four parts. Candidates desirous of taking the examination have to enrol themselves as Student Members. The minimum qualification requirement is a pass in Class 10 examination with English, Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects. He should be working in the office of an architect who is registered with the Council of Architects. Candidates possessing higher qualifications, such as 10+2 pass, diploma holders in Architectural Assistantship and Civil Engineering and degree in civil engineering are exempted from appearing in some subjects. For further details check: http://www.iia-india.org/examinations.shtml. The other university which is offering B.Arch through distance learning is Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik-http://www.ycmou.com/cms/ast/ProgrammesonOffer/Architecture/tabid/662/Default.aspx. You may contact the universities to get more details on the courses offered and the admission procedure. Revert for any further assistance. All the best.
18th June 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i am the son of an ex servicemen .i have scored 231 in b.arch cut off.i have any opppurtunities!?!?
26th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

in which colleges can i get admission in b.arch with a score of 99 in nata and 71.4% in 2 non med , cbse
9th February 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hii..i m an architecture aspirant..and I m studying in 11th...which exam should I give to get a good college in Maharashtra...and how much should I score in dis exams??plz answer me soon...
21st May 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 83 persent in the 12th board exam and I got 114 marks in NATA can I get admission in b arch in government colleges of kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?