15th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the required marks to take admission in BHU after class 12th?

Hi Sir, myself Shubham Kumar and I want take admission in BHU and I have just given my 12th exam from Bihar board. So, please tell me what is the required marks to take admission. I am from commerce student. I want to do B.Com or BBA. Please help me.

15th June 2017, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required marks to take admission in BHU after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, myself Shubham Kumar and I want take admission in BHU and I have just given my 12th exam from Bihar board. So, please tell me what is the required marks to take admission. I am from commerce student. I want to do B.Com or BBA. Please help me.

The marks required in class 12th to take admission in B.Com course at Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is 50%. Candidates with 50% marks in 12th commerce stream with Commerce/Economics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Finance/Financial Markets Management as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for B.Com course at BHU. Admission to the course is done through an Entrance Test conducted by the university. Age should not be more than 22 years on 1st July of the admission year. Candidates can find the details in the Banaras Hindu University website Click Here

15th June 2017, 03:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required marks to take admission in BHU after class 12th?

In order to get admission in Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for B.Com or BBA you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% - 60% marks from a recognized board. BHU conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates for admission. So, in order to get admission for the above mentioned course you have to qualify the written examination at first.

15th June 2017, 03:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue BBA or B.Com from BHU then first of all you need to qualify entrance test conducted by University.
If you will fail to qualify it then you are not able to get admitted for any of the degree course.

15th June 2017, 04:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You should have to score a minimum of 50% marks in 12th standard in order to apply for UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) examination conducted by BHU to admit candidates for various undergraduate courses.

Eligibility for BHU-UET for B.Com:
>A Candidates need to be passed/appearing in qualifying examination of 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognized board.
>Candidates need to score at least 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects in the qualifying examination.
>Candidates belonging to OBC/PH need to score 45% marks in total, whereas, SC/ST Candidates need to pass the examination and there is no minimum marks required for them.
>Candidates applying for BHU should not be older than 22 years as on July 1, 2017.
>Candidates who belongs from OBC and SC/ST/PH category will be provided 3 years and 5 years of relaxation in upper age limit respectively.

For more details, kindly go through the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UET-Bulletin-2017.pdf(3.15 MB, 38 views)

15th June 2017, 05:45 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Cut-off keeps on changing every year and never remains the same throughout. You will have to try and score as well as possible in order to clear the cut-off. Admission in BHU is not that easy so I request you to study really hard and prepare well for your exam.

You should however try to score more than 90% marks at the minimum.

15th June 2017, 07:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Banaras Hindu University formerly known as Central Hindu College is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.

=> For BBA and B.Com course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for BBA and B.Com course is 50% in BHU.

=> For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Ajagara, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558

15th June 2017, 09:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is a Central University of India which is known for providing quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies degree courses.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing BBA or B.Com degree course from BHU after completion of your Class 12th then I would like to let you know that admission in any undergraduate degree course in BHU is done on the basis of entrance examination BHU UET ( Undergraduate Entrance Test ) which has been held for this year and hence if you have applied for BHU UET 2017 then you are not eligible for admission in B.Com or BBA degree course this year.

For more details regarding BHU UET you can visit the link www.bhuonline.in.

15th June 2017, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed 12th standard with commerce from a recognized board with above 70% marks then you are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.

18th March 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

If anyone has passed bhu entrance exam but he/she failed in 12th exam, and he is giving compartment exam.
Then he or she will have to wait for the year or begin bhu?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?