10th September 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours if secured 41% in 12th at 2nd attempt?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th in 2nd attempt and I want to study B.Com Honours. I have scored only 41%. Can I get Accountancy Honours?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  2. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  5. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  16. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  18. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2015, 12:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours if secured 41% in 12th at 2nd attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th in 2nd attempt and I want to study B.Com Honours. I have scored only 41%. Can I get Accountancy Honours?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Com course.

If you have got 40% in 12th standard in commerce stream from a recognized board then you are eligible to get admission B.Com course.

Your age should be above 18 years.

List of the B.Com college in India:-

Amity College of Commerce and Finance
Ph. No: 0120-439 2541/ 2937
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: LG Floor, F3 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida-201301
http://www.amity.edu/

St. Xaviers College, Kolkata
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: St. Xavier's College, 30 Park Street, (30 Mother Teresa Sarani), Kolkata-700016
http://sxccal.edu/

Sri Ram College of Commerce
Ph. No: 011-27667905
Address: Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi North Campus, Maurice Nagar, Delhi-110007
http://www.srcc.edu/
13th September 2015, 09:36 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours if secured 41% in 12th at 2nd attempt?

Hello friends..............

Yes, you can eligible for B.com Course.

Percentage requirement for B.com is 40%.

And there is no matter of 2nd attempt in 12th.

So, you can directly apply for this course.

But some Repudiated Colleges are not give option directly.

Conducted the entrance exam then only they will give the admission in this course.

So, you will consult some universities then apt your choice.
14th September 2015, 05:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for the course. A candidate who has passed Class 12 is eligible for the course of B.Com(Accountancy) Honours.
So you need to apply for the course of B.Com(Accountancy) Honours in all the Colleges and then you need to wait for the Student List to come out.
Once the student list is out you will be able to take admission to the course of B.Com(Accountancy) Honours.
18th September 2015, 08:27 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Com in Accountancy even after qualifying your 12th in 2nd attempt.

There are many colleges which will allot you seat in their college after completing your 12th standard.

They need you to be qualified in 12th standard that's it.

But you cannot get admission in reputed universities.

Because for reputed universities the minimum cutoff in 12th standard will be above 50%.In come Universities it is above 80%.

In those Universities there is will a lot of competition even between the students who have scored 80% marks,As their career will be better by aspiring B.Com course in such universities.

So work hard in your B.Com and try to score better marks so that you can able to do your M.Com in better University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?