26th August 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Main?

Friends,
My JEE Main marks are 97 and 12th CBSE is not out yet. Can you please tell me whether I will able to get admission in NIT for study B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  3. Will I get admission in any NIT specially in NIT-Trichy if scored 171 marks except drawing in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 45 marks in JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  5. Chances to study B.Tech(IT) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th and scored 116 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT/DTU if scored 79 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Main and 970 marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT, Trichy/Calicut/Jaipur if scored 171 marks in JEE Main Paper-II?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 441 marks in WBCHSE and 80 marks in JEE Main being a general student?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 171 marks in JEE Main and secured 73.2% in 12th BSEB?
  16. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  17. Can I get NIT Raipur after scoring 53 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
11th September 2015, 09:45 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Main?

The cutoff marks for JEE MAINS will vary year to year from category to category.

Generally for OC candidates the minimum cutoff will be from 105-115.
For OBC candidates minimum cutoff is 70-74.
For SC candidates minimum cutoff is 50-53.
For ST candidates minimum cutoff is 44-47.

These are the minimum cutoff marks for JEE mains check out your category if you reach
the limit then only you will be considered as qualified.

As you have got 97 marks in JEE Mains though you qualify in the test it will be very
difficult to get seat with those.

So i suggest you if you qualify the JEE MAINS then go for JEE ADVANCED here you give your best and score good marks then there will be chance to get seat in IIT/NIT.
12th September 2015, 02:55 PM
guru sekhar reddy.m

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Main?

Actually, you scored 97 marks in jee main.for getting admission in nit to study btech, is not only depend on your marks scored in jee main. It also depend on your caste and +2 standard marks.

If you belongs to "st" or "sc" ,you can easly get the admission in nit.

Then ,coming to "bc" it is some what tuff when compared with "sc" and "sc".

Then coming to "oc" very difficult to get the seat in nit.

The main point is,selection of branch is plays a key role.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?