8th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media without appearing in any entrance exam?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I cannot appear in any entrance exam then also I get admission in Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media course if I give Donation to the college? I am in 12th Commerce but I didn’t apply for any entrance exam. So, I would like to know that I am eligible for admission without entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  2. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  5. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  6. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.A in Jorunalism?
  9. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  10. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th in Arts?
  14. Details of Journalism courses offered by Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore
  15. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  16. How to do PG in mass media and journalism through correspondence?
  17. Last five year question papers of MA English 1st semester of KUK University
  18. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
19th April 2018, 11:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media without appearing in any entrance exam?

In order to pursue Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media course, you should have completed your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. You should have scored minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC/ST candidates. Most of the colleges offers admission on the basis of entrance examination followed by personal interview and others offer direct admission on the basis of marks secured in 12th examination. So, the examination depends upon the college in which you want to get admission.
20th April 2018, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media without appearing in any entrance exam?

Journalism and mass communication is a professional course and seats are available in limited numbers. Hence, it will be difficult to get admission without entrance exam at any reputed institute.

Even for management quota seats, there will be entrance exam. Only for core degree course, you don't need to appear for entrance exam.
21st April 2018, 03:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission directly also. It is not compulsory to clear entrance exam to get admission.

List of colleges for Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media courses are as follows:-
Patliputra School of Mass Communication
Address:- Saket, B.S.I.D.C. Colony, Extension, Opp. A.N. College, Boring Road,, Patna, Bihar 800001

College of Journalism and Mass Communication
Address:- Amarabati Marga, Balkumari, 44600, Nepal

Patna College
Address:- Near Patna University, Ashok Rajpath Rd, Patna, Bihar 800004

Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, BHU
Address:- Kabir Colony, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?