24th May 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study BBA in BHU? Details and fee expenses?

Hi Sir,
Please help me to know that how can l take admission in BHU for BBA course? What is the fee expenses of BBA in BHU? l want to know everything about BBA course in BHU.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?
  2. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  5. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  9. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  10. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  11. Details of hostel facilities offered to study Nursing in America? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  13. List of entrance exams available to study M.Phil for MCA postgraduate? Details and fee expenses of M.Phil? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  15. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  16. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
27th May 2016, 02:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study BBA in BHU? Details and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Please help me to know that how can l take admission in BHU for BBA course? What is the fee expenses of BBA in BHU? l want to know everything about BBA course in BHU.
Sorry to say that Banaras Hindu University does not offer BBA course. However, you can study any one of course below;

Under Graduation Courses Offered by the Banaras Hindu University:
  • Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
  • Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
  • Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
  • Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
  • Bachelor of Arts (BA)(Honors) - Arts
  • Bachelor of Arts (BA)(Honors) - Social Sciences
  • Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)(Honors) - Commerce
  • Bachelor of Education (BEd)
  • Bachelor of Education (BEd)(Special)
  • Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
  • Bachelor of Music (BMus) - Dance
  • Bachelor of Music (BMus) - Instrumental
  • Bachelor of Music (BMus) - Vocal
  • Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)
  • Bachelor of Science Agriculture BSc(Ag) - Agriculture
  • Bachelor of Science (BSc)(Honors) - Bio. Group
  • Bachelor of Science (BSc)(Honors) - Maths Group
  • Bachelor of Law (LLB)
  • Bachelor of Computer Science (BSc)(Hons)
  • Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
  • Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLISc)
  • Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)

Official website - www.bhu.ac.in/
31st March 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to study BBA in BHU? Details and fee expenses?

I wanted to know that bba course is available in bhu or not? Also I wanted to know that can we apply for the same now also? And finally I wanted to know the fee for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?