7th October 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com having a gap of 2 years after 12th?

Hello,
I want to know that is it possible for me to apply directly for T.Y.B.Com after completing 12th? I have a gap of 2 years after my 12th so I want direct admission in T.Y.B.Com.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in TYB.Com after passing 12th
  2. Can i get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com having a gap of 2 years after 12th? -- [New]
  3. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  4. Can I take direct admission in TYB.Com after passing HSc 2nd year?
  5. How to get direct admission in IPCC without entrance exam? I have passed TYBCOM with 71%
  6. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  7. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  8. Is it possible to continue B.Com in Mumbai University after 5 years of gap?
  9. Can I take direct admission in PGDFM after completing TYB.Com with 70%
  10. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  11. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  12. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. How to take direct admission in IPCC after TYB.Com
  14. Can I get admission in BMS program if having gap of 2 years after H.S. and secured 68% marks?
  15. Can I resume back my studies to do graduation after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  17. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there anyway I can get direct admission for 4th year B.E EEE when I had 2 years gap?
11th October 2015, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com having a gap of 2 years after 12th?

No, you can't get admission in third year directly in any graduation course. You have to complete the first and second year before getting admission in third year. Hence, get a gap certificate and apply for admission in first year B.Com course from a recognized university.

If any university is offering direct admission in 3rd year then you should not take it. Any UGC recognized university in India will not give admission like the way you have mentioned.
12th October 2015, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com having a gap of 2 years after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that is it possible for me to apply directly for T.Y.B.Com after completing 12th? I have a gap of 2 years after my 12th so I want direct admission in T.Y.B.Com.
Sorry it not possible for you to get direct admission to 3rd year B.Com. You are required to study 1st and 2nd in the concerned college to eligible for 3rd year B.Com. Apart from this you must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for B.Com course.

- In order to get direct admission for B.Com, you must complete 12th standard in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized board.

- It is necessary to score at least 50% marks 12th board exam to secure admission for B.Com course through regular mode. The selection process is based on the marks scored in 12th board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?