19th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I resume back my studies to do graduation after completion of 10th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I am kapil sharma from delhi sir i done 10th from national open school but due to some family region i was left my study now i want graduation. Please give me navigation, right now am not sure what I need to do. It will be really helpful if someone can guide me soon.

19th April 2015, 11:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I resume back my studies to do graduation after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am kapil sharma from delhi sir i done 10th from national open school but due to some family region i was left my study now i want graduation. Please give me navigation, right now am not sure what I need to do. It will be really helpful if someone can guide me soon.

No, there are no chances of you doing graduation after completing 10th. The qualification needed for doing a graduation is completed +2 from a recognized school board of education in any stream. But in the case of yours, you have completed only 10th which makes you ineligible at this stage.

But you can finish a Diploma in any stream and then apply for joining in graduation.
20th April 2015, 03:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I resume back my studies to do graduation after completion of 10th standard?

Yes you are eligible to get admission for your undergraduate colleges even after gap after your 10th class .

But first you have to complete your class 12th as there is no possibility of getting direct admission in the graduation .

So go to any of the school or even in the national open school get admission in +2 complete it in 2 years or in 1 years from NIOS and then take admission in graduation and complete it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?