12th July 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in HDFC bank with one year HR experience and two year teaching experience?

Can i get job in HDFC bank with one year HR experience and two year teaching experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  2. Should I go Dubai for job if having 10 years of experience in HDFC Bank?
  3. Is it possible to get any job in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank being 34 years old female?
  4. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  5. Is it sin to work for HDFC Off Roles? 5 years of Off Roles job experience is not considered?
  6. Can I get the job over 30 years having experience in several organisations?
  7. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  8. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview conducted by HDFC for Marketing Job?
  9. Job fields after Diploma(IT) and having 18 months of teaching experience
  10. To appear for PSC is there any teaching experience necessary?
  11. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  12. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  13. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  15. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  16. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  17. How to apply for internship in HDFC Retail Bank?
  18. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
13th July 2015, 06:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get job in HDFC bank with one year HR experience and two year teaching experience?

Yes you can get a job in HDFC Bank as it will not be a problem but you need to apply and crack the Examination for the process of Recruitment when it takes place.
Once you crack the Examination you need to crack the Personal Interview and then you will be eligible for the Job.
There is a very high chance for you to get a chance in HDFC Bank.
So just make sure that you are prepared for the Examination and the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?