15th November 2010, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Job fields after Diploma(IT) and having 18 months of teaching experience

I have three year Diploma in Information Technology with 18 months teaching experience. What kind of job fields will be suited to me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for B.Ed through IGNOU? I have completed graduation with 51%
  2. B.E. graduate can pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode?
  3. Experience is must for Teaching job or NET or SLET is enough?
  4. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  6. How to get a job in Bank Officer Operations with the help of 9 years experience in various fields?
  7. What should I choose between Teaching and Corporate Job?
  8. Percentage of ISTQB exam pass candidates?
  9. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  10. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  11. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?
  12. Job opportunities in IT Companies in Infocity (Gandhinagar) for B.E ECE candidate with 7 months experience -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for bank job after completion of M.Com and with 9 months work experience?
  14. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  15. Can I do B.Ed in History after 3 years Diploma?
  16. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  17. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  18. Which course should I do to settle in Abroad having completed M.Sc Nursing with Teaching experience?
15th November 2010, 12:56 PM
Shubhada kondekar

Default Re: Job fields after Diploma(IT) and having 18 months of teaching experience

Hello friend,You have completed diploma as well as you have 18 months teaching experience so i would like to suggest you ,you continue your teaching field and do the external B.E(I.T).Its one of the option.Otherwise if your really interested in software field then go for company.but,if you will refer the company option,then your salary will be start from 2500to5000,because you dont have any company experience.If you will choose the lectureship then your salary will be 15000 onwards.
15th November 2010, 03:24 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job fields after Diploma(IT) and having 18 months of teaching experience

You are suitable for teaching job as well as for software jobs..But i suggest you to go in teaching job as you have experience you can ask for high salary as in IT you have to join as fresher.
15th November 2010, 07:50 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Job fields after Diploma(IT) and having 18 months of teaching experience

Hi!!!!
Better to go for teaching field as you have working experince of teaching cause teaching experience is valuable only in teaching field. And most of IT companies hires IT degree passsout and you are diploma holder.
you can also apply for railways, bank jobs etc.

If you are interested in further study than you can go for MCA to get better career, that time you can get a good job in IT field or any other good MNC's or gov. jobs as your interest area.

with best wishes
16th November 2010, 02:43 PM
lakveldi

ok increase ur working experience at the same time appear for part time B.E so that u can able to work as a professor in some colleges and having B.E eligibility to attend IT jobs interviews.
23rd March 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What about Elegant International Group...? (www.eigindia.webs.com) and their business opportunity..? Is it legal..? Is it Profitable..?
19th April 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Teaching experience with aptech diploma, no degree,
25th April 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Helloo..!! I'm facing the same problem here. I'v completed my diploma in IT with good percentage. However,i'v no idea where or how 2 start my carrier. Plizz...help meh,i need some sugession!!!
3rd May 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a post graduate in computer science i am very much interested in programming .due to my family problem i went for teaching after completing my msc.i have three year teaching experience but my ambition in life is to become a good programmer. i have 83%. what i do .do i get any it related job?
12th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my B.E information science in 2007 and have 2 years teaching exp. Now i did software testing course and looking for IT job. Is it possible to get in to company without exp. or is tat teaching field is better for my career?
2nd July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Am completed diploma in computer science. IS it possible to study BE in Correspondance
11th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i am have passed mca 2003 and have 3 years of teaching experience now igot married and settled in dubai. now i want to build my carrer again ,to get any it job is it necessary to do any computer courses,if so can u suggest courses that wil help to get job here and their cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?