28th December 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in SSC if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts?

Hello
I have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts
Is BFA applicable in any govt job like SSC.
I have completed from jodhpur national university?
please inform me about this

29th December 2014, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in SSC if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
You have completed BFA degree so you are eligible for all SSC exams. So if you have qualify in below given exams then definitely you will get a job.

SSC is conducted CGL,LDC,FCI,Higher secondary level exams. All exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

List of top books for SSC exam:-

SSC Staff Selection Commission: Combined Graduate Level Examination for Tier 1 & 2
by
GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I & II)
by
Ashok Mehta, Manish Arora, A. L. Gulati
Publisher: New Light Publishers

SSC 10+2 Level Higher Secondary Stenographers Grade-C & Grade -D Exam Practice Work Book Part I, II, III
by
Kiran Prakashan
Author: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier I & II: Solved Paper
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in.
30th December 2014, 09:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
SSC means Staff Selection Commission. It is a statutory body that conducts examination on behalf of the Govt of India. After completing graduation you can apply for Combined Graduate level exam. The important notification regarding SCC will be updated in official website of SSC.

::SSC COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA::

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

-> Applicant should have completed Bachelor's Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory subject or Elective subject from any recognized University.

-> There is no minimum percentage criteria for the SSC Combined Graduation Level examination.

AGE LIMIT:

-> The Minimum age required is 18 years and the Maximum is 27 years

-> For the Statistical Investigator grade II: Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 26 years.

-> For the post of Assistant/ Sub Inspector in CBI: Applicants age should not less than 20 years and not more than 27 years.

-> Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category students.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - ssc.nic.in
8th April 2015, 12:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

SSC means Staff Selection Commission.

It is an authority of Indian government that conducts exams on All India basis for the recruitment to lower categories of post for various Indian government establishment/offices.

The eligibility criteria to apply for SSC exam are following:-
-The educational qualification for different posts varies from Matric to Graduation.
-The age limit for the candidates varies for different posts.But,generally the age limits are 18 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for reserved categories,physically handicapped,widows etc.
-The Staff Selection Commission conducts
Graduate Level Exam
Combined higher Secondary Level Exam
Combined Matric Level Exam
The candidate have to qualify Preliminary exam,Main Exam and interview and Physical test to get selected.
8th April 2015, 07:21 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

SSC - Staff Selection Commission conducts various open recruitment competitive examination for different posts in the Central Government departments so you can apply for those exams on the basis of your qualification and here is the list of exams which you can apply for after completion of graduation degree :

SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2015 :

Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification.

Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years.

SSC Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and ASI Recruitment Exam :

A degree in any stream from a recognized university and age of the candidate should be between 20 and 25 years.

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination :

Only 12th pass is required to apply for this examination and age must be between 18-27 years and candidates may apply for both LDC and DEO post in this examination

SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Examination :

All those candidates who have passed minimum 10th class are eligible to apply but age must not be more than 27 years.

Upper age relaxations are applicable in all exams which are - 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 05 years for ESM and 10 years for PWD candidates.

Important note : PH/PWD category candidates are not eligible to apply for SSC SI exam.

If you complete your bachelor's degree in Fine Arts then also you are eligible to apply for all these exams.

Still there is a recruitment open and online registrations are in process for the post of SI and ASI in Delhi Police, CISF and ITBP so you are eligible to apply.

Go to the online registration portal of SSC and register for SSC Sub Inspector examination before 28th April 2015.
8th April 2015, 10:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear certainly you are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Exams (SSC ) with Bachelor of Fine Arts as your qualification. Through SSC you will start your career in various fields like Income Tax officer , Customs, Tax Assistants and many other

Under SSC there are mainly three examinations available for the B.F.A student and some exams are providing here. For further clarification you can visit the official website of SSC.

1.SSC CGL --- Graduation level

2.SSC CHSL -- Intermediate Level

3.SSC Multi Tasking -- 10th level

There some more exams according to the technical qualification like Junior Engineer's post, Police CRPF and etc.,

Click here for more notification details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?