19th January 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue my graduation with my job?

I was in third year of graduation when i got selected for ssb( gd)..

Can I complete my graduation final year? Will it be valid or not?

19th January 2015, 01:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue my graduation with my job?

To get selected for SSB, only qualification of 10th standard is enough. So, if you got selected, you can go for job by discontinuing your education. If you want to continue your education along with your job, then you have to submit a letter regarding this issue to concerned authorities of SSB. If they give permission, you can complete your final year of graduation .
In some government organisations, the authorities will give permission to their staff to complete their education within a specified time. So, you should request your concerned officials to get permission to continue your education.
19th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to complete your Graduation degree while doing job. If you have got placed in on-campus placements, you can join in job after completion of Graduation course. If you have got placed in off-campus placements, you can pursue your Graduation course as well as you can do a job but, you may get problem to maintain attendance required to appear in final examinations. So, I suggest you to complete your Graduation through correspondence, so, that you can pursue your Graduation course as well as you can do a job and the Graduation degree will be valid for doing jobs and for pursuing your higher studies.
8th April 2015, 10:46 PM
amanshrivastava98

It is very good to see that you want to condinue the education with your job.

To continue it, you have to apply through the Open School i.e as a private candidate or through the Distance Learing.

There are many universities which offer the distance learning courses in various subjects.

You need to aply for them and just appear in the Exmas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?