5th November 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Job scope after completing MBA and CS inter

Hello Sir, I have completed my MBA and CS inter, so I want to know what kind of jobs can I get after completing MBA and CS inter? Please provide complete details about the jobs and companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  2. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  3. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  4. What are the career options after MBA? I have scored 83% in inter
  5. How to do MBA after completing inter first year from MEC group
  6. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  7. What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?
  8. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  9. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  10. How to get a job in AAIF after completing Inter with 74%
  11. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  12. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  13. How to do MBA after completing BBM with overall percentage of 60%?
  14. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  15. Model Question Papers for Science subject of 10th class of UP Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the perfect course after B.Com? -- [New]
  17. How can I get a good job after completing inter with MEC?
  18. How to get a job after completing inter with MEC? What type of jobs can I get?
5th November 2016, 07:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job scope after completing MBA and CS inter

Job opportunities after completing MBA:-

Banking and Finance

Information System Management

Investment Banking

Management Consulting

Private Equity

Data Analytics

Entrepreneurship

Job opportunities after completing company secretary :-

Airport Authority of India

Bharat Earth Movers Limited

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited

State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?