22nd December 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BHM if secured 46% in 12th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

hello
please someone tell if i can persue BHM
if i've got 46% in 10+2?
if can should i write any entrance exam for this?
please tell me about this asap.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are considerable in 12th standard to study BHM? -- [New]
  2. How to do BHM course after 12th? Best institutes for BHM course in Mumbai?
  3. BHM is better cource or not?
  4. Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?
  5. Top 10 BHM colleges in India for Nepali student? Documents needed for admission?
  6. Shall I continue BHM or do loss 3 years for Science and again do Bachelor in Agriculture or Pharmacy?
  7. Detailed fee structure of BHM in India?
  8. What are the available career prospects other than L.P.O. or litigation? I have done LLB and pursuing LLM through distance learning.
  9. What is the scope of diploma in medicine and rehabilitation after BAMS Ayurveda
  10. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  11. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  12. Can I get admission if scored 64 marks in Manipal BHM entrance exam?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  14. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  15. Which college is good to study BHM course in Pune?
  16. How to join 2nd PU exam through correspondence if my passion is to become a BHM student?
  17. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to study Aeronautics in IIT after the completion of 12th?
25th December 2014, 01:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BHM if secured 46% in 12th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Yes, if you are interested, you can apply for BHM course after scoring 46% in your 12th.

To being eligible for BHM course, you will have to complete your +2 with English as one of the subject and without any compartment in your +2.

Yes, you will have to apply for NCHMCT JEE to be eligible for the course and to get yourself into any good college.
25th December 2014, 06:50 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I study BHM if secured 46% in 12th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Yes of course you can apply for the BHM after securing 46% marks in 12th class. If you interest in this field then you should do this course.

Duration of this course: 4 Years (8 semester)

There are so many colleges in which you can apply for the BHM course. And i think it is best to get a good college for the hotel management course after that you may get good job through the campus placement.

Qualification required for the BHM course:

The candidate should have 12th with English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.If any should have compartment in 12th class then he/she may not apply for BHM course.

For this you have to apply for the NCHMCT JEE exam and after that you will get a good college for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?