22nd April 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that if I got failed
in ICSE Board exam in any subject then I have
to give the re-exam of all subject or that particular subject?
Kindly clear my doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get job in any Software Company if disqualified in Chemistry and secured 54% in 10th ICSE?
  2. Is it possible to change the subject for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  3. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  4. Last 10 years ICSE 10th board exam question papers(All Subjects)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  6. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. Hindi question papers of last 10 years for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  9. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  10. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam for 14 years old 9th student?
  11. ICSE or CBSE Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer? Subjects to follow in IAS examination?
  12. Last 10 years question papers of EVS with solutions for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  13. Previous 3 year Question Papers for Science subject of 10th class of ICSE Board?
  14. Can I study B.A. if disqualified in 10th ICSE 16 years ago?
  15. Will I get 80% if prepare with Sample Papers for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  16. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  17. Pattern and tips to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  18. Can I repeat 10th again if not satisfied with 10th ICSE exam result?
23rd April 2015, 12:46 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?

In that case you must reappear in the particular exam in which you are failed but if you fails in also Reappear exam then you should give re exams of all subjects which are held in the next year so try to clear it in single chance

Re appear form are available after result announced of 10th ICSE board exams after that fill up the forms and you will get the date of re-appear exam study harder then the last time
23rd April 2015, 11:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?

No, you don't have to re appear in all the exams if you are failed in any of one subject. I think that you simply have to fill the re appear form for the only subject in which you are failed to score minimum qualifying marks. So prepare yourself for good marks.
23rd April 2015, 01:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?

No, there is no need to reappear for all the subjects, if you have disqualified in only one subject. You have to reappear for only one subject, in which you have disqualified. To reappear for that exam, you have to apply for the supplementary exam, by submitting your application at your school examination branch. After getting Hall-Ticket, you can reappear for that one subject and you can clear your subject.
29th April 2015, 11:38 AM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
#1 Report Post 22nd April 2015, 07:35 AM
Unregistered
Guest Posts: n/a

Default Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that if I got failed
in ICSE Board exam in any subject then I have
to give the re-exam of all subject or that particular subject?
Kindly clear my doubts.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/schooling/should-i-have-reappear-all-subjects-if-disqualified-1-subject-10th-icse-board-exam-1741723.html#ixzz3Yfi6hx00
No you do not need to reappear for all the subjects, if you are in fail in one subject.
You can re appear in the subject in which you are failed.
To reappear in one subject you need to apply for the reappearing exam by filling an application form and submitting it to your school authorities.
13th July 2015, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir
i failed in group 2 subjects( math and science both) now i have to give only two exams for supplementary (maths and science) or allpapers again.
regards,
samu
14th July 2015, 08:42 PM
pointer01

Hello,

There is no need to give supplementary for all the subjects. In which you are fail only you have to give exam for these subjects only. To reappear in the exam you need to fill the registration form for reappear in exam and you have apply for supplementary exam. you may also apply as a private candidate.

All the best.
28th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Naim makda

What will be the passing marks of maths in ICSE board examination because i am
weak
12th May 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 25 MARKS IN MATHEMATICS AND 29 MARKS IN SCIENCE. WHETHER I HAVE TO GIVE THE RE EXAM BOTH THE SUBJECTS OR ANY ONE OF THEM? PLEASE ADVISE.
17th May 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in two subject maths 27 and science 29...whether i have to give all subject or particular this two subject??plz help me
21st December 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I had given exam in year 1998 and failed in math and science. Can I give the exam of this two subject now in 2018.
Please advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?